Andrew MacNaughtan, a photographer that specialized in Canadian music, died on Wednesday at age 47. He was well known for photographing Canadian bands such as RUSH, Avril Lavigne, Celine Dion, Simple Plan, Michael Buble and many others. One of his recent projects, however, was a departure from his usual work. “Grace: Africa in Photographs,” was an 80-page hard-cover book filled which photographs from a trip to east-Africa. The project aimed to collect new child sponsors for World Vision.
- Rush photographer Andrew MacNaughtan dies (cbc.ca)
- Toronto photographer Andrew MacNaughtan dies at 47 (ctv.ca)
- Rush Photographer and Juno-Winner Andrew MacNaughtan Dead at 47 – Spinner (spinner.com)
- Toronto photographer Andrew MacNaugtan dies (cbc.ca)
- Rush Photographer and Juno-Winner Andrew MacNaughtan Dead at 47 (noisecreep.com)
- Famed RUSH Photographer Andrew MacNaughtan Passes (bravewords.com)